The Business Resolution Partner will be
responsible for the field support, knowledge management and training for
de-escalation and consumer law related matters as well as interface with
different departments through the Tesla family. You will be responsible for
providing information and assessing situations, leading and driving critical
business and escalation cases in a fast pace environment. You will be
responsible for the management and implementation of efficient de-escalation
processes to execute fast and smart problem solving. The Business Resolution
Partner reports to Shared Service Lead and is part of the Shared Services team
and will work closely with the Leadership Team, EMEA Legal & EMEA Business
- Support the field and gather information, review
repair/escalation history and simultaneously assess position for
escalation/legal cases in alignment with legal.
- Provide guidance/talking points for de-escalation
and obtain approvals/assessments.
- Assisting and liaising with local teams with
negotiations and correspondence.
- Drafting correspondence relating to legal issues
and creating settlements letter.
- Maintain a database of all material
litigation/claims while monitor new legislation and regulation and provide
input into the process.
- Research, document and deliver policies as needed
and prepare and provide legal training to business teams.
- Advising business, including senior leadership,
on key developments, strategy, settlement and other key decisions.
- Manage knowledge and cooperate with other
departments (Engineering, Legal, Tech Advisor, etc.).
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders
at the same time you will initiate e.g. payments and appointments.
- Ensure process compliance within teams, as well
as timely processing of legal matters.
- Coordinate discussions w/ involved departments
for course of proceedings and executions w/ relevant departments from
ongoing proceedings, settlement agreements, court orders.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time
management skills and has a high level of integrity and ensure compliance
with all legal requirements, as well as internal policies.
- Ability to communicate relevant information to
all levels of the organization.
- Ability to proactively identify problems, drive
projects forward and think pragmatically.
- Quick on the uptake, curious, open-minded, and
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about
- Effectively juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent relationship management and
communication skills, both oral and written.
- Set high standards for yourself, have a high
level of integrity and ensure compliance with all legal requirements, as
well as internal policies.
- Fluency in English and French required.